Subject: RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Cc: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:30:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Abdul,

Resending the below email.

As agreed please issue a credit note on the all the items that are not in
stock.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:51 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
*Importance:* High

Hi Abdul,

Can you please raise a credit note for the refunded items.

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, please confirm if we have received
the replacements.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:54 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Please send them tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:51 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Abdul Moiz Ashraf <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please let us know when can we return the damaged items.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:32 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:35 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

As agreed you will be replacing items that are in stock and refunding the
items that are not in stock.

Please send us a copy of the credit note for all the items that needs to be
refunded.

Really appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE