Subject: Wrong Item Received SKU SBF-EZ_DP_GR - Order No. 600892919_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Nitin Jain <[email-masked]>, Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:58:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

We have a customer who received the mentioned item differently as what is
shown in the website.

The bottle pockets are only 2 and there is no zipper compartment behind the
bag as shown in the website. Please see the below images for your reference.

Images of the item received by the customer:

Images shown in our website:

Kindly confirm if the item that shows in our website is available in order
for us to process a replacement.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE