Subject: Mandatory return to office
From: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:08:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear All,

Without exceptions the team is requested to resume form office,  we have
looked in to special requests as much as possible, however everyone is
requested to resume work from the office.

Please use these few days to sort any personal arrangements  you have to do
and as of Sunday everyone has to report to office without exceptions.

Regards,

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.