Subject: RE: MISSING ITEM || 200262340 || DES-LPP4 || INCOMPLETE ITEM
From: Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Purva Rao <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:29:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mostafa,

Below item was received last year 24th April 2019. We received it as
correct and don’t have complaint for rest 29 items shipped. Please check
again in location.

Thanks

Vipul

*From:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 10:29 AM
*To:* Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <
[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; Purva Rao <[email-masked]>;
Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: MISSING ITEM || 200262340 || DES-LPP4 || INCOMPLETE ITEM

+Vipul Arora <[email-masked]> +Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Muhammad

The above mentioned missing parts not found

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 1:53 PM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>  Please check for missing
items so we can close zendesk ticket.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM Purva Rao <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello All,

Please check the below item from the order number 200262340  as the
customer informed that she has received the incomplete item, as per in the
picture

As per the description on the website, this comes with Prayer Beads
(colours will vary) x 4 , however, the customer has not received the beads,

Please check so that we can arrange for the same,

thank you,

Purva

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAMPu2eLDNH85Dkmzc4Ydk7yHB4PTueoOftrpjf1H72OJRniQfg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAMPu2eLDNH85Dkmzc4Ydk7yHB4PTueoOftrpjf1H72OJRniQfg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,

**

-- 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAK%3DdWwPGKgBXGEvTwcdN5rjOinP1WrN4piEhh1%2B7Wb_r502VtQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAK%3DdWwPGKgBXGEvTwcdN5rjOinP1WrN4piEhh1%2B7Wb_r502VtQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--