Subject: RE: INTEX Defective Items.
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:29:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

All the damaged items area manufacturers defect?

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 10:12 AM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: INTEX Defective Items.

Dear Jessa,

See the below updated table for your reference.

*Sales Orders *

*CRA #*

*SKU *

*Description *

*Complaint Date *

*Collected Date *

*Reason *

600887486

CRA_AR_RE12659

TW-28604

Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

June 14,2020

June 17,2020

Damaged

600774012

CRA_AR_RE12607

GTC-57159NP

Intex - Surf 'N Slide

June 09,2020

June 14,2020

Damaged

600884653

CRA_AR_RE12760

TW-58294

Intex - Island with Slide

June 17,2020

June 18,2020

Damaged

600819710

CRA_AR_RE12504

GTC-28176

Intex - 18ft x 48In Easy Set Pool Set - Blue

June 04,2020

June 18,2020

Damaged

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:47 AM Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Demark,

Good morning.

We need to be more organize on the replacement request and please try to
consolidate the list.

Can you please include the date that we received the complaint, date we
collected the items and reason for return.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 8:34 AM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* INTEX Defective Items.

Dear

Please find the below list of defective / Damaged items for your reference.

*Sales Orders *

*CRA #*

*SKU *

*Description *

600887486

CRA_AR_RE12659

TW-28604

Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

600774012

CRA_AR_RE12607

GTC-57159NP

Intex - Surf 'N Slide

600884653

CRA_AR_RE12760

TW-58294

Intex - Island with Slide

600819710

CRA_AR_RE12504

GTC-28176

Intex - 18ft x 48In Easy Set Pool Set - Blue

Regards,

Den mark