Subject: Urgent / Missing Item SKU: MD-7061115147205 - Order No. 100154498_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:04:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned shipment informed that he
received the below items without the balls.

100154498_1 MD-7061115147205
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=650339> Misioo
- Ball Pit Round XXL with Balls - Graphite-115x50cm 1
On our website shows:

The customer confirmed too that he received 6 packages from UPS.

Kindly check and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE