Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Last Mile - Courier Followup AWB:
From: "Sarah Azzam (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:46:29 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1135178) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Sarah Azzam, Jun 21, 2020, 4:46 PM GMT+4 (private)

Customer is ff up on the 2 missing items 700238130_2

 Farlin - Wet Wipes 85 Sheet 24 Packs

Angelcare - Soft Touch Bath Seat - Grey

Please push delivery asap

 Shipa-KSA::S001401303954

----------------------------------------------

Naib Khan, Jun 20, 2020, 4:53 PM GMT+4 (private)

UPS shipment delivered.

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 18, 2020, 8:51 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar before applying the macro: [Order Number, Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 700238130
- Order Date: 20-May-2020
- City: Riyadh
- Comments:

**Courier Info:**

- Courier Name: UPS::1Z289F8W6756556247 Shipa-KSA::S001401303954
- AWB:

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[R5R48P-QXMP]