Subject: FW: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:11:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Abdul,

Can you please confirm if you have the below spare part available.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 1:19 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer purchased the below item in May and had a concern please advised
to the below request.

Delivery date 1st May

600838358

TW-28604
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=170211>

Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

Regards,

Alina