Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:00:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.195.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser k4si6351082pga.482 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 200269321 NAQEL-Road::70786761
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: Outbound <[email-masked]>, mohit <[email-masked]>, vipin <[email-masked]>
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:00:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi team 

this order with the courier partner Naqel was returned toy your side , 
kindly arrange a re-shipping for the mentioned order 

regards, 
Obiedo