Subject: DHL Returns : 20/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:17:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below order list from DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.

20-Jun-20 200299071_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032223283
20-Jun-20 100154966_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032221850
20-Jun-20 600889340 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032223530
20-Jun-20 100158445_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032223331
20-Jun-20 200288927_4 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032219772
20-Jun-20 600883905 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
3032223386
20-Jun-20 200296281 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032223224
20-Jun-20 200291949 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4107758631
20-Jun-20 700240936_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219680
20-Jun-20 200299328 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222723
20-Jun-20 200299572 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222955
20-Jun-20 600895691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032221905
20-Jun-20 200297854_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219724
20-Jun-20 200298918 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219702
20-Jun-20 200298347_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219691
20-Jun-20 200298119_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219750
20-Jun-20 100159788 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032221883
20-Jun-20 100156659_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222911
20-Jun-20 200297796_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219735
20-Jun-20 200298601 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219606
20-Jun-20 200298255_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219761
20-Jun-20 600884896 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219610
20-Jun-20 100158139 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032223095
20-Jun-20 100154722 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222830
20-Jun-20 200292888 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032223191
20-Jun-20 200297419 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222771
20-Jun-20 200299269 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032222664
20-Jun-20 200299301_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219654
20-Jun-20 100155334_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219621
20-Jun-20 200298668_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3032219643
20-Jun-20 100142389 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2   4107758745
Best Regards,
Mark.