Subject: Re: Delivery Confirmation - Order No. 600892377
From: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:12:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hyacinth,

Shipment was delivered on 16th June.

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 4:05 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Please confirm if the above shipment has been delivered.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> *Joyce Alvarado*
> Customer Care Representative
> p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
> www.mumzworld.com
> a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District,
> PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE
>

-- 

* <http://www.careem.com/> *
*Ravaid Qasim *

*B2B Ops Lead -  UAE.*

*Mobile*: +971 (0)522998304

<https://www.facebook.com/gocareem/>  <https://twitter.com/careemuae>
<https://www.instagram.com/careemuae/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCrbhNrNv4CZVzD-OqU5VQ>

-- 

*This email, including any information it contains and any 
attachments to it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is 
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message 
and delete the original message. You should not disclose or copy this 
email, any of its contents or any attachments to it. This email may have 
been transmitted over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem 
does not accept responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained 
as a result of viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. 
Careem reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this 
account.*