Subject: [Mumzworld.com] Re: KSA Warehouse - Order Dispatch Followup
From: "Mary Anne Agapito (Mumzworld Customer Care)" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:32:58 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1136946) has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.
----------------------------------------------

Mary Anne Agapito, Jun 20, 2020, 2:32 PM GMT+4 (private)

see Incident #1127792

----------------------------------------------

Mohammed obiedo, Jun 19, 2020, 10:12 PM GMT+4 (private)

    **Required ticket fields to be populated on the left bar BEFORE applying the macro: [Order Number] Optional Ticket Fields [Courier, Tracking Number]**

- Order # 100151236
- Order Date: 18-May-2020
- City: Riyadh
- Comments:

**Additional (If courier assigned):**

- Courier Name: DHL-Express::

- AWB: 4712002116

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOKZWO-7O37]