Subject: Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:33:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Radwa,

This Order Was lost , Place a new order for this customer.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>

FYI

Thanks
Pankaj

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 2:31 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi LM and Farooq,
> Please check this order as it is not showing the tracking number from our
> side and it shows shipped since the 9th but still not delivered.
> Please advise as we need to deliver ASAP these are diapers that are
> urgently needed.
>
> *Radwa Ali*
> Customer Care Representative
> p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
> www.mumzworld.com
> a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
> 500245, Dubai, UAE
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "lastmile" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email-masked].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--C0Mf_%2BsrGoyp_JfMAFV8iN1ffqxach_Nt327PmZaG%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--C0Mf_%2BsrGoyp_JfMAFV8iN1ffqxach_Nt327PmZaG%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.