Subject: PLS CANCEL - 700242822_1// SKU: NMMC-NMKP
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:30:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please cancel the subject item as the customer already has it.

700242822_1 NMMC-NMKP
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=718612> NOVIMED
- Medical Orthopedic Knee Pillow - White

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  - please create the CRA when
canceled.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE