Subject: Delivery Follow Up - 600897038_2 // awb:Mohamed Ayoub
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:30:09 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, he just received a message that there was an attempt
but he didn't receive any call.

Kindly proceed with the delivery, the customer is at home the whole day.
The reception in his house is not that strong.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>  -  the first part of the shipment
(600897038_1) is on packing stage, please inform the courier to just
proceed, no need to call the customer.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE