Subject: RE: Very Urgent Return Order #600868609 - CRA_AR_RE12523
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:48:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

-3PL,

Hi Alina,

As updated on Zendesk, this order was placed on 25th of May and delivered
on 29th of May and customer has raised the complaint on 6th of June which
has already crossed the timeline for any complaints.

Also, one thing to note that this item comes in a brand box so there are
very less chances of it being used or an old item.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Alina D'Souza [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:31 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taiba <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Very Urgent Return Order #600868609 - CRA_AR_RE12523

Hi Denmark/ Umang,

Customer claims received the item in this condition

@Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> please advise packaging as customer
claims received it old used item

Order #600868609 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600868609>

Products Details
Sku :MBN-MBN-5712982165365
Name :Konges Slojd - Kapok Junior Duvet - White
Date Placed :2020-05-25 14:06:09
Date Shipped :2020-05-29 08:35:38
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Amount :442.86
Shipping Country:United Arab Emirates

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Taiba,

Please arrange the collection at the soonest

JB281945

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 4:05 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Yaseen

Please make sure to add this collection on the sheet to proceed.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:55 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Hope you are well

Please arrange the collection for the customer at the soonest

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE