Subject: Urgent Swap SO#700237789 // CRA_AR_RE12538
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:37:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer ordered a black stroller and received a grey
The customer is traveling next week, we need to collect the wrong color
item and deliver the correct one

we have placed a new order 700242964

Kindly check and advise

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE