Subject: RE: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:31:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>

As discussed, the customer is waiting for the refund. Please arrange
collection from the customer to return this back to us.

Weight is 4.7Kg.

Please share AWB once done.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:22 PM
*To:* 'Radwa Ali' <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

+ @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Please confirm if this order was cancelled before shipping. 600817141

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 12:07 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Hi Ronald and Lastmile,

Please cancel the shipping of this order as the customer requested to
cancel multiple times.

The Customer wants a refund ASAP.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--mTqOWGAh0%2B_oet7rn3cRSgH6eR_eQ%3D%3D2E61AMDjG86A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--mTqOWGAh0%2B_oet7rn3cRSgH6eR_eQ%3D%3D2E61AMDjG86A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.