Subject: RE: HOLD SHIPMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE 200303256
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:31:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald,

Please confirm to whom this was handed over to?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:41 AM
*To:* Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: HOLD SHIPMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE 200303256

Dears,

Package handed over to +Returns.fc <[email-masked]> . Please
create CRA

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:31 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Johannes,

We can no longer cancel this 200303256_1 it was dispatched yesterday.

For 200303256_2, we are searching for it and we'll hand it to returns team
today.

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:21 AM Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 09:04, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

TEam

Pls update on this.

Thnx

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:58 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ronald and Lastmile,

Pls cancel this shipment/ order

200303256_2
200303256_1

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:34 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Outbound Team,

Pls hold this order until further notice.

Thank you.

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CA%2BzP37YaZt_tzwiee4SypnL%3DjO8SPBrWNSnkdNg_wE4xxdhKTg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CA%2BzP37YaZt_tzwiee4SypnL%3DjO8SPBrWNSnkdNg_wE4xxdhKTg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.