Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: 1Z289F8W6756136003
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:30:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald,

Not received.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:16 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; Returns.fc <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: 1Z289F8W6756136003

Chantelle,

Please deliver the remaining packages. Customer should not wait

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> - please confirm if you received
this package from ups 100151286_2

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:04 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Please note the subject damaged shipment was returned to your office,
however we have 3 boxes pending in Saudi, can we deliver or would you want
us to return the pending 3 boxes ?

UPS TRK #: 1Z289F8W6756136003                  STOP TYPE:    COMMERCIAL

===============================================================================

*TYPE*                    *DDMMYY*  *TIME*      *RECEIVED BY*

DELIVERED                 15/06/20  16:00       PANKAJ

ADDR/DEST: MAMZWORLD DUBAI DUBAI  AE

*STATUS*

PACKAGE/SHIPMENT DELIVERED

*REMARKS*

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:37 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: 1Z289F8W6756136003

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

Chantelle,

Please share photos of the damaged boxes

Regards,

Ronald

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:36 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Please note one of the package(1Z289F8W6756136003) is held in Dubai and it
has Damaged-in transit .

I will share the pictures shortly.

Can we deliver the balanced  3 packages to your customer  ? or do you want
us to have it returned to your ware house  ?

   Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2019. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.*

*Click here <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page> to
access the latest UPS zones and rates information.  The 2019 UPS Service
and Tariff Guide will be available from 23rd December 2018. *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CA%2BzP37YYi7v2GHT9JbrL7Q0_Wi0CexE9yHEZ-%3D5PMdS_P%2BdpYQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CA%2BzP37YYi7v2GHT9JbrL7Q0_Wi0CexE9yHEZ-%3D5PMdS_P%2BdpYQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.