Subject: Urgent Collection - Order No. 600889861 / CRA_AR_RE12657
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:37:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called to follow up about the collection.

Kindly ensure collection within 24-48hrs time frame. The customer needs the
refund urgently in order for them to purchase another item replacement
wich is also needed urgently.

Please do the needful.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE