Subject: RE: Order Since May - MCI CASE - NOT SHIPPED OR PACKED - 200284794 - KSA
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Inbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:19:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Please refund the customer if you are unable to ship it.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:17 PM
*To:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <[email-masked]>; Inbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; KSA
Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL) <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Since May - MCI CASE - NOT SHIPPED OR PACKED -
200284794 - KSA

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please advise here

The customer is of Al Ulaa and no one is covering it.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:14 PM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Please advice the customer asking to ship her order, this is MCI CASE.

Thanks.

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 13:07, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Malak,

Please add (Tamer WH - RIY) team. This is not from here.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 12:55, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

The order shown as committed since May , however its not packed or shipped
, Please advice.

Thank you.

-- 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAGPGqbLCfBJX1bjxEAjXtBzvSHvwcW7rUoF42HPR6hVA0n86rQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAGPGqbLCfBJX1bjxEAjXtBzvSHvwcW7rUoF42HPR6hVA0n86rQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--