Subject: Drop ship Inquiry
From: Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:25:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Customer Team,

Could you please call this customer for this order, the vendor will provide
installation. ask location of where they need to install this

600898508
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/transactions/salesord.nl?id=46646084>
- GLM-87678
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2F3651277.app.netsuite.com%2Fapp%2Fcommon%2Fitem%2Fitem.nl%3Fid%3D1101679>

-- 

Thank you.

*Ashar Chalackal*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1359  *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>