Subject: Missing Items - 600895685_1// awb: RoadRiders - Mohamed Ayoub
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:21:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mostafa,

As per the customer, she only received 1 box out of 2 we have given to the
courier. there are 3 items missing.

600895685_1 LALS-17644010-6m
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1180113> Carters
- Construction Little Character 3pc-Set - Yellow_6m

600895685_1 AWL-ANYC71188_7T
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=556126> Super
Cute - Top-Bottom Swan-Print 2-pc Swimwear-6-7y

600895685_1 AE-SNK602-PINK
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1061749> Nuk -
All Stages Seahorse Teether - Pink

The driver just left her order at the front door two nights ago.

Please check with the courier.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE