Subject: RE: 600836019 - Missing Item/SKU- YGT-9788868604516- Ticket #1132951
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:53:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please update on subject issue, customer not received this item along with
other delivery and requesting a refund.

Raised ticket on Incident #1132951

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 4, 2020 5:37 PM
*To:* Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600836019 - Missing Item/SKU- YGT-9788868604516

Dear Team,

Customer complaints she haven’t received subject SKU- YGT-9788868604516
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=477408> Sassi
Junior - Aliens Book & Giant Puzzle.

Please check and confirm to proceed further.

Regards,

Lima