Subject: RE: 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831
From: "chantelle.cardozo via customer care" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:40:13 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Naib & Team,

Kind reminder.

We need the phone number for the below urgently.

Incomplete Contact Numbers for the SUB Shipment.

NEED PH NO

1Z289F8W6755860973

NEED PH NO

1Z289F8W6757062831

   Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278
Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2019. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.
Click here<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page> to access the latest UPS zones and rates information.  The 2019 UPS Service and Tariff Guide will be available from 23rd December 2018.

________________________________
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831

Dear Chantelle,

PFA, These are shipments which have wrong numbers in QVM, Please Provide us with Correct Number.

Thanks and Regards,

M.A.Ammar

Operations Coordinator E-Commerce

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

UPS Saudi Arabia Hotline: 920002555 *256

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.ups.com<http://www.ups.com/>

[download]

From: Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN)
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:16 AM
To: Mohammed Abdul Aleem Ammar (QRH8PYZ) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: UPS ALBAHA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Al-Kulagi Naif (EUR6AKN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831

​Hi Ammar,

Kindly generate the list of All affected orders from QVM and share with Chantelle to get the accurate mobile numbers.

Regards,

________________________________

From: UPS ALBAHA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 10:19 AM
To: Mohammed Abdul Aleem Ammar (QRH8PYZ); Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN); Al-Kulagi Naif (EUR6AKN); Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC)
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831

Dear Chantelle,

Reminder...1

Please Assist for the contact no.

AHMED AL ZAHRANI

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK KHAIRA BENI HASSAN THEREIS NO BAHA NAME

0

96653211

*1Z289F8W6755860973*

PAID

IMAN AHMED

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK AL BAHA PROVINCE

0

96653511

*1Z289F8W6757001021*

PAID

NOR AL

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK ONYX AIRPORT ROAD BAHA

0

96655711

*1Z289F8W6757062831*

PAID

Muhammad Salman

Customer Service Officer

Al-Baha 21436

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel:   +966 17 725 3073

Fax:  +966 17 725 6814

Customer Service: 92000 2555

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

EIRAD Trading & Contracting Co. Ltd. Authorized Service Contractor for UPS.

Decision GreenSM – Consider the environment before printing this e-mail

________________________________

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:28 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831

Dear Chantelle,

Please Assist for the contact no.

Thanks and Regards,

M.A.Ammar

Operations Coordinator E-Commerce

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

UPS Saudi Arabia Hotline: 920002555 *256

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.ups.com<http://www.ups.com/>

[download]

From: UPS ALBAHA [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:22 PM
To: Mohammed Abdul Aleem Ammar (QRH8PYZ) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Al-Kulagi Naif (EUR6AKN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 1Z289F8W6755860973 1Z289F8W6757001021 1Z289F8W6757062831

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

________________________________

Dear Ammar,

Please Assist for the contact no.

Incomplete Contact Numbers for the SUB Shipment.

AHMED AL ZAHRANI

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK KHAIRA BENI HASSAN THEREIS NO BAHA NAME

0

96653211

*1Z289F8W6755860973*

PAID

IMAN AHMED

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK AL BAHA PROVINCE

0

96653511

*1Z289F8W6757001021*

PAID

NOR AL

MUMZ WORLD

STLMK ONYX AIRPORT ROAD BAHA

0

96655711

*1Z289F8W6757062831*

PAID

Muhammad Salman

Customer Service Officer

Al-Baha 21436

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel:   +966 17 725 3073

Fax:  +966 17 725 6814

Customer Service: 92000 2555

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

EIRAD Trading & Contracting Co. Ltd. Authorized Service Contractor for UPS.

Decision GreenSM – Consider the environment before printing this e-mail