Subject: SO # 600887809_2
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Inbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:33:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer the wrong personalized item that has a
different name, the customer returned the shipment with the same
delivery agent

ESM-SL-Skiing-3938
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1063239>

Kindly check and advise

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE