Subject: KSA Order Missing Items - Order No. 100128811_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:31:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned shipment received the delivery but
the below items are missing.

100128811_2 TCI-4001723
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310723> Method
- Daily Kitchen Spray - 828ml 1

100128811_2 TCI-4001727
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310716> Method
- APC Spray - Pink Grapefruit - 828ml 3

100128811_2 TCI-4001726
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310715> Method
- APC spray French lavender - 828ml 1

100128811_2 BNDL-MZ-METHOD1-TCI-4001808-TCI-4001726-TCI-4001723
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1137320> Method
Floor Cleaner + APC Spray + Daily Kitchen Spray 1

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE