Subject: KSA Order Cancellation - Order No. 100140284_1 / AWB 4417428821
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:17:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair,

The above shipment as per the tracker shows pending pick up, kindly do not
ship.

The customer is very upset for the delay in delivery and requested to
cancel.

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> please assist to create
CRA.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE