Subject: RE: 100143340 // DELAYED ORDER - iMile-KSA::605072075156 SMSA-KSA::290089803301
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:17:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Cancel shipment from shipping co

Raise cra and check where is product and receive it.

Hussain pls action

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:50 PM
*To:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100143340 // DELAYED ORDER - iMile-KSA::605072075156
SMSA-KSA::290089803301

Hi Team,

Customer now is asking for a refund, we will request now a refund @Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]> please check and action.  Incident #1132227

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:21 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 10:31 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please check and action as soon as possible.

Thank you and Best Regards,