Subject: RE: order#600853383
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Amal hamdi <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:19:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Amal hamdi <[email-masked]>

Please use Zen Desk tickets for follow up.

@[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Please check this

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amal hamdi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:29 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Subject:* order#600853383

Hello,

cst hasn't received two items in her order which are marked as delivered.

600853383_2

BK-PY81979
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=702720>

babytrend - Nursery Center - Tanzania

600853383_2

LTE-6874050
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=906305>

Zippy - Turtle Jogging Set - Dark Denim_12-18m

please follow up and deliver ASAP.

it was shipped with courier DHL:5775904120

thank you.