Subject: Re: Order #600833184 // MBI-AQ-1002 // Name :Quran Book Point Read Pen //Damaged
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "Denmark A" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "customer care" <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "Samran Iftikhar" <[email-masked]>, "Umang Mehrotra" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Magdy" <[email-masked]>, "ali aboudeh" <[email-masked]>, "mbi mbi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:04:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi,Den,

Please send to our warehouse. 

Regards

Paul

Contact number : 0504224854.

 

 

-------Original Message-------

From: Denmark A

Date: 6/17/2020 12:58:33 PM

To: [email-masked]

Cc: customer care;  Returns.fc;  Alina D'Souza;  Samran Iftikhar;  Umang
Mehrotra;  Mohamed Magdy;  ali aboudeh;  mbi mbi

Subject: Re: Order #600833184 // MBI-AQ-1002 // Name :Quran Book Point Read
Pen //Damaged

Dear Paul, 

Could you please share us with your complete address and person to contact
to whom we will hand over the item, thank you. 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 12:53 PM [email-masked] <paul@musicbox-intl
ae> wrote:

Hi, Den,

Please return back to us, we can replace or return the item.

Regards

Paul

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

From: Denmark A

Date: 6/17/2020 12:37:27 PM

To: mbi mbi;  [email-masked];  ali aboudeh

Cc: customer care;  Returns.fc;  Alina D'Souza;  Samran Iftikhar;  Umang
Mehrotra;  Mohamed Magdy

Subject: Order #600833184 // MBI-AQ-1002 // Name :Quran Book Point Read Pen
//Damaged

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation. 

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective

Comments :1 device is not working !  

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark