Subject: RE: Missing items 600884125
From: Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>
To: Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], angelia <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:02:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Jeffin,

This is a bundle created in the system by us. Warehouse needs to pick and
pack below items together as per the bundle description.

@Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>: I am getting a lot of complaints
regarding the bundles wherein the items are not packed together as per the
bundle description together. If it’s a twin stroller, either the stroller
or connector is missing when the items reach our customers. Please can we
look into this and fix it urgently. We don’t want any disappointed
customers. The twin strollers cannot be used without a connector as it is
the dedicated connector for all our Bumble and Bird strollers. Please call
me if you have any queries.

*Thanks,*

*From:* Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:51 PM
*To:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Sneha Suhasini <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]; angelia <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing items 600884125

+Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>

Hi Sneha,

Please assist here

__

Regards,

*Jeffin Joy*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1324   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image: Image removed by sender.
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> [image: Image removed by
sender. youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> [image: Image
removed by sender. snapchat]
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> [image:
Image removed by sender. twitter] <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:38 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer called to follow up and informed that he did not receive the
stroller connectors. Please see the below images for your reference.

600884125

BNDL-MZ-TWIN-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1106196>

Bumble & Bird - Robin Separable Twin Travel Stroller - Black

1

Kindly check and advise ASAP. The customer needs the item urgently for him
to use the item.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 13:10, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Please update us on the case, the customer called to follow up

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:34 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa.

Please find the attached photo shared by the cst.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 1:20 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Anas,

Please could you as the customer the send picture of what she received?

and please ask if she received the item missing pcs or she didn't receive
it at all?

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 6:06 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

The subject order has been delivered to the customer without  -One set of
Bumble & Bird Twin Travel Stroller Connectors as the customer confirmed,
Kindly assist .

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

-- 

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*