Subject: YouGotAGift Code Reactivation - Cancelled order 100153784
From: Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:34:33 +0400

Hi Pradeep & Mohammed,

Hope all is well.

Please assist in reactivating the code from the attached screenshot as the
order 100153784 was cancelled and the customer would like to use the code
for purchase from a different online platform.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

*Tamara Akhieva*
Commercial & Events Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1307  *P *+971 54 348 7776* E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.