Subject: Invitation: Zendesk Escalations @ Tue 16 Jun 2020 8:15pm - 9:15pm (GST) (customer care)
From: [email-masked]
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:01:32 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Zendesk Escalations
When: Tue 16 Jun 2020 8:15pm – 9:15pm Gulf Standard Time

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/sgd-pxsm-qzq

Join by phone
+1 413-327-0193 (PIN: 705693247)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/sgd-pxsm-qzq?pin=6966178127608&hs=0

Calendar: customer care
Who:
     * Sara Ahmed- organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * customer care

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NmE0aGw0dmhzdXNwYjh2bXM2NXZqaTQ5MDkgY2N0ZWFtQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb20&tok=MjQjc2FyYS5haG1lZEBtdW16d29ybGQuY29tNjQzM2EwZWQ2ODg0Yzk3MzFhMmE2ZDYwZDZlNGMxNTkxNTVhODIyYw&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding