Subject: RE: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline 10 Feet Model // Not in Original box
From: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:01:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Denmark, CC team , this is not the first or second time I request for this
(!)

Whenever you send a request to BD for assistance on returns / replacements
/ item fixes etc  *please always provide full information on the order. *

> SO date

> Delivery / Installation Date

> Date the complaint  was raised by the customer

And the remaining important details of the case / actions / issues

Awaiting for this data I order to assist you.

Thank  you,

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:06 AM
*To:* Adarsh Kumar <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

@Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:02 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Installation items cannot be returned,it was already previously explained.

Dear Ashley,

Please explain the team.

Thanks

Adarsh

Sent from Mail.ru app for iOS

Thursday, June 11, 2020, 8:59 AM +0400 from Denmark A <[email-masked]
>:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Customer Comments :

The trampoline is big than the space they have for installation

 the package was damaged at delivery and more by people you send to install
it, you may confirm this with them.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark