Subject: Extra Item Delivered - Order No. 600865984_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:27:09 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned order received the below item in 2
qty's. The customer only requested for 1 qty.

600865984_1 MW-15186
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=529603> Munchkin
- Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer - Blue & White 1
Kindly check and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE