Subject: 600778131 & 600766071_1 - Both order are paid Online
From: "Shajahan Kamal Batcha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Customer Care Team'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "''Shajahan Kamal Batcha''" <[email-masked]>, "'Sandra Cordita'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ekta Jesswani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Angeli Fontillas'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:07:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Support Team,

Can you please advise to us the above orders whether the customer paid
through online or not. As per our driver Rajender the customer paid online.

 

 

Shajahan K

 <http://www.timexpress.ae/> 

   P.O. Box : 80266
   Tel : + (971) 4 255 5563
   Fax : + (971) 4 255 5564

   Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
   Web:  <http://www.timexpress.ae/> www.timexpress.ae

This email including its attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying or distributing the content of this
information is strictly prohibited.