Subject: Order # 200287694/ items not shipped
From: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:38:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear team

Please assist as the below items are not shipped

ASK-98201
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1030144> Phyto
- Phytocolor 2 Brown Permanent Coloring  (* QTY1 ) *
ASK-P135680
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1030085> Phyto
- Phytolium Strengthening Shampoo Thinning Hair
ASK-P620371
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1030127> Phyto
- Phyto 9 Nourishing Plant Day Cream With 9 Plants
there is 2 skus

Regards
Taqwa