Subject: RE: Order # 700221307 // PA126 // Philips AVENT Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:32:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Theresa,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 12:35 PM
*To:* Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 700221307 // PA126 // Philips AVENT Combined Baby
Food Steamer and Blender // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Regards,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:33 PM Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Please gave us the contact details of the customer as they need to buy the
lid.

Thanks,

*Theresa Gardoce*

Sales Coordinator

*Al Qadi Pharmacy & Est.*

M. +971 50180 1617  T. +971 4 2672246

P. 33936 Dubai, UAE W. alqadi1957.com

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) and contains
information, which may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this e-mail. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please delete
it thank you.

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 12:22 PM
*To:* Theresa Gardoce
*Cc:* customer care; Returns.fc; Kenneth Nwaso; Alina D'Souza; Umang
Mehrotra
*Subject:* Re: Order # 700221307 // PA126 // Philips AVENT Combined Baby
Food Steamer and Blender // Defective

Dear Theresa,

Please find the attached sales invoice for your reference.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 10:19 AM Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Please note that we check the item and  the customer should buy the lid.
Kindly send the invoice and contact details of the customer so we can call
them.

Kind regards,

*Theresa Gardoce*

Sales Coordinator

*Al Qadi Pharmacy & Est.*

M. +971 50180 1617  T. +971 4 2672246

P. 33936 Dubai, UAE W. alqadi1957.com

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) and contains
information, which may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this e-mail. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please delete
it thank you.

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 4:55 PM
*To:* Theresa Gardoce
*Cc:* customer care; Returns.fc; Kenneth Nwaso; Alina D'Souza; Umang
Mehrotra
*Subject:* Order # 700221307 // PA126 // Philips AVENT Combined Baby Food
Steamer and Blender // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Reason of return: the item was damaged after use

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark