Subject: Wrong Items Delivered - Order No. 600870096_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:40:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned shipment received a package with
different items. Please see the below images for your reference.

She ordered for:
600870096_1 PST-CY81-1995-E-000
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=224314> Crayola
Creative Art Apron 1
600870096_1 PST-CY05-3516
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1148986> Crayola
- Art & Craft Brush Set - Blister Pack of 8 1
She received:

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE