Subject: Missing Items - Order No. 200267780_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:26:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned shipment received 2 packages from DHL
however the below items are missing.

200267780_2 HT-K040
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=502401> Elli
Junior - Teepee Tent Nature 1
200267780_2 HT-70830121850NA
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=724850> Elli
Junior - Watercolor Wings Playmat 1

200267780_2 TT422521-Blue
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=153410> Tommee
Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Bottle 260mlx2 -Blue 1
Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE