Subject: RE: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline 10 Feet Model // Not in Original box
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:12:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Elena,

Need your urgent assistance.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:15 PM
*To:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

+Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:20 PM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Good Day!

It's not for me to take a call on this. Please resolve internally.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE.

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Please advise here if we will put the item in damaged or discount location
due to the item not in original packaging.

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:09 AM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Good Morning!

Just to clarify that the item was delivered from our end and not from the
vendor. The vendor's team had gone just for the installation. If the
customer has mentioned "the package was damaged at delivery", we need to
check internally.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE.

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:13 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:02 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Installation items cannot be returned,it was already previously explained.

Dear Ashley,

Please explain the team.

Thanks

Adarsh

Sent from Mail.ru app for iOS

Thursday, June 11, 2020, 8:59 AM +0400 from Denmark A <[email-masked]
>:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Customer Comments :

The trampoline is big than the space they have for installation

 the package was damaged at delivery and more by people you send to install
it, you may confirm this with them.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark