Subject: RE: URGENT CRA NEEDED- 200235544 // 70731988
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:07:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid
<[email-masked]>

Please confirm if the shipment was received by your team. If not we will
check with the courier to share POD for return.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:03 AM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Hussein Khafagy <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: URGENT CRA NEEDED- 200235544 // 70731988

Hello Team,

This case is pending for more than a month now. May we have an update
please? @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:17 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Please update the customer keeps on following up and very furious.

We need the CRA asap.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:56 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Hussain,

I have been following up this case religiously but to no avail.

Please help me resolve the issue. It's long overdue.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 9:45 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Hussain,

May we have an update on this please?

It is long overdue, let's resolve the issue once and for all.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:37 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Hussain,

This is one of my long overdue cases, there was no movement since 18 Feb
then after a month Naqel returned it.

Please create an urgent CRA to refund the customer, this is way long
overdue. The customer is extremely furious.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE