Subject: RE: Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000 Occasions 8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>, Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>, Nadeem Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>, Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:03:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Morgan,

This is been delivered to your WH and not in service center.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Morgan Vaz [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 2:30 PM
*To:* Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>; Nadeem
Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000
Occasions 8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective

Dear Umang,

Can you please confirm if the unit is with you or at our service center, if
its at our service center then please share the reference number from our
SERVICE Center.

Thanks & Rgds

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Morgan Vaz**​*

*Key Accounts Manager*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174800 Ext: 4818* <+97144174800%20Ext:%204818>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*From:* Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:16 PM
*To:* Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000
Occasions 8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective

Dear All,

Adding Mr. Morgan as he is the contact point for Russell Hobbs.

Thanks & Regards,

Mob - 0565070386

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Sheldon Kevin Saldanha**​*

*Sales Executive*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174800 Ext 4193* <+97144174800%20Ext%204193>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:09 PM
*To:* Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan
Rajasekar <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>; Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000
Occasions 8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Is there any update over the same?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:31 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000 Occasions
8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the attached Video for your reference.

Comments :Hi, no visibility damage but as soon as we plug it in, the
electricity shuts down. We couldn’t even use it at all. Thanks

We can’t use it at all and we’re never allowed to use it. The grill and
electricity shuts down

Please help

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtDbOo3R4zS8QBhgn1_V1DrHgBDXpt0xKiwsUYxRkuz6A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtDbOo3R4zS8QBhgn1_V1DrHgBDXpt0xKiwsUYxRkuz6A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This message is for the named addressee’s use only. It may contain
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information
that may not be disclosed or used by any one other than the addressee(s)
and is intended for the designated individual or entity recipient(s) only.
No one else may disclose, distribute or otherwise use the contents of this
message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, duplication and/or
distribution are strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Jashanmal National LLC or any of its subsidiaries and/or
affiliates, and may not be copied
or distributed without this disclaimer.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies and also notify us
immediately
at +971 44174800 or by return e-mail to the sender.
Jashanmal National LLC and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates
each reserves the right to /monitor all email communications passing
through its network.
This E mail has been Virus scanned and has passed Anti-Spam rules set by
Jashanmal National LLC