Subject: Missing Items - Order No. 200281348
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:57:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned order informed that she did not
receive the below items.

200281348 HAS-E7496102
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1136434> Monopoly
Junior: DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Edition Board Game 1
200281348 ZGT-61137
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1155037> Funville
- Who Am I 1

200281348 ZGT-61151
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1155033> Funville
- Snakes & Ladders 1
Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE