Subject: RE: 600821346 // CRA_AR_RE11908
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:24:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ekta,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Mohamed Magdy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:20 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600821346 // CRA_AR_RE11908

any update here?

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 5:44 PM Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any update on this?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:07 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ekta,

Please advise customer used the stroller

MD-S103BW
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=201180>  was
returned to us and this is a bundle item. Kindly advise as CRA is 1600 for
the entire stroller and customer already purchased the

Mima Starter Pack - Black & White

Customer wants a refund asap for the item.

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 2:53 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

Please be informed that we received only 3 of 3 boxes for the
said  subject order, please confirm with the customer regarding the 1 0f 3
and 2 of 3 boxes.

SKU MD-Xari-BNDL-MD-A115-01-MD-AS112007-MD-S103BW

SKU Received :

MD-S103BW
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=201180>

SKU Still pending

MD-A115-01
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=415662>

MD-AS112007
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=179547>

Regards,

Den mark

--