Subject: Airwrap Complete Set in Pink (HS01-COMP NK/FU+LTN CASE)
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:15:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good afternoon CC Team,

Please be informed that there is a request from our vendor which is Jumbo
to send the attached mail communication for those customers who purchase
the Airwrap Complete Set in Pink. The reason behind is that the box is
different, however the physical SKU remains the same and contains all the
attachments for the Complete Set.

On the drafted email communication you can edit/modify the highlighted
columns as per customer details.

Thank you.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>