Subject: SO 600884706- DHL-Express::1149624895- customs charges
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:11:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hlelo team,

We have dispatched 4 boxes for the subject order and said that DHL is
delivering her order per batch  and being ask to pay customs charges each
time.

Customer should only pay customs charge once, and still waiting for the 4th
box which includes milk and vitamins for her baby.

Please contact the customer and do not charge for another customs charge
and ensure the delivery asap.

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE