Subject: Please Hold Delivery / Gift Wrap Request - Order No. 600887045_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:57:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called and requested to hold the above shipment.

She wants it delivered together with the remaining item in the order -  Little
West Street - Welcome Home Crib Gift Hamper Serengeti

Also, the customer requested to gift wrap both items and kindly include the
below messages.

Lots of love, hugs and tight kisses to our baby Farhan.. From Aurajaan,
Abhi uncle and Shiney aunty

Kindly do the needful.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE